Reflecting on another difficult year as Chair I am extremely proud of what we have achieved.
My personal highlights include:
- Our series with After The Pandemic which has given the youth a voice regarding climate change
- Our extremely well attended and well watched event on Menopause which is helping people to show they are not alone
- Unsolicited feedback including Alice’s family which demonstrates the impact of the website
- Working together to get the Transporter Bridge Award reinitiated which has allowed our region to shout about our talent
- Our amazing In It Together series which helped lots of people with practical skills and confidence
- And all the way back to January (seems much more than 11 months ago!) we announced our first competition winners
I hope 2022 is a good year for us all.